,La Sosta Guest House is the perfect location to spend a few days relaxing and enjoying the beautiful and quiet surroundings as well as discovering the nature and colours of the Overberg country.side
Remember to pack the following essential items for your stay with us at LA SOSTA Guest House:
- Pool wear .......to enjoy your day around our pool or organise a visit to the Montagu Hot Springs.
- Sunscreen, binoculars, beach hat for your day trip to the De Hoop Nature Reserve.
- Map, Camera & beach wear for a loop from Arniston to Cape Agulhas and back to Swellendam. Arniston (Waenhuiskrans) is a very pretty fishing village and Cape Agulhas, with it's famous long white beach and it is the southern most point in Africa. Remember to take a photograph at the sign near to the lighthouse..
- Comfortable shoes and sportwear if you like to walk, which you can do in Marloth Nature Reserve - only five minutes away or visit Boontebok Nature Reserve to see wildlife.
- Or, just take your time and enjoy visiting the Breede River Wine Route, which stretches from Robertson to Mc Gregor, passing trough Bonnievale and Asthon. You will discover the famous wineries, nestled in beautiful valleys and also be able to taste their fabulous wines..